Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Palm Desert

I went on a short hike today with my friend Maria and some other people. Part of the hike was on a trail called the "Bump and Grind" and part of it was on the Mike Schuler trail (I think). I don't really know -- there were so many trails and they were all interwoven and it was sort of confusing. I wish I'd taken more pictures, though, because there were some crazy steep portions (Pammy, we have Cardiac at Sunken, but they have something here called "Coronary" -- you'd scream if you saw it).





Afterwards, we went and got pizza and had some beers. And then some more friends showed up and some beers turned into more beers. And then I walked past this and was certain that it was hilarious, so I had to take a picture:

I realize now that I am sober that it's really not funny at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment