Saturday, June 15, 2013

San Gorgonio via Vivian Creek

Today, I climbed San Gorgonio Mountain for the second time -- this time, I took a different trail, and it was about 19 miles and 5,600ft elevation gain. It was a really beautiful day. I went with a large group, and the majority decided to go off trail, but I, along with two others, decided to just take the trail up.







All that cloudy-looking smoke down there is from a really big wildfire.








Woohoo. We sat up here for two hours waiting for the rest of the group because someone in the off-trail group was experiencing pretty bad altitude sickness.



Puppy at the peak!



Me and Nikkie

On our way downnnnnn



Nikkie and I went and got Mexican/Yucatan food at this really awesome place called Casa Maya after this hike. So good!!! It's the second time I've been here and definitely will not be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment