Thursday, July 18, 2013

Typical Thursday?

All summer, Carlsbad is showing movies outdoors. The program is called "Flicks at the Fountain" and they've got some pretty good ones showing. Nikkie, Gabby and I went to watch Casablanca tonight.

Maybe Travelocity is a sponsor?


Here's looking at you, kid.

After the movie, I walked over to Dini's for a beer.

As I was walking home from Dini's, three drunk Scottish guys stopped me and invited me to go fishing on the beach with them. They had another girl with them who had provided them with the fishing gear. We all went down to the beach.

Bait and tackle and whatnot. I don't know.

It was so dark and my pictures are awful. This is a picture of one of them fishing, or at least trying to. This only lasted about twenty minutes, at which point we all said goodnight and parted ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment