Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yankees @ Dodgers

Today, I went to L.A. to see the Yankees play the Dodgers!



They paid tribute to Mariano.



Samuel L. Jackson was there announcing things. I'm kind of unclear as to why and whether or not this is a common occurrence or a one time thing.


It was cool to see the palm trees that were outside the stadium with the sun setting behind them. Very unlike New York.

San Gabriel Mountains in the distance. So pretty!


Enter Sandman! Everyone was standing and cheering!






This is where the fun ended. I got back to my car to find a ticket on my windshield and the car locked in the parking lot. There were no signs posted indicating that I was not allowed to park there. I didn't know what to do and was planning to sleep in the car in the parking lot. 


But I was on the phone with James and he suggested that someone must have the keys and that I should try to get help. So I decided to go talk to the policeman who was directing traffic after the game. 


When I walked over there, I notice a whole bunch of people locked in ANOTHER parking lot just down the road from where I was parked. So I talked to them and they said that someone was coming to unlock the gate. The guy eventually showed up and then came over and let me out as well. He was a real jerk, actually.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment