Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Friday

As I've been carrying my phone on me while running these days, I was able to stop for a second and take this photo for you, to show you how endless the roads are (even though you can hardly tell). 


I was just taking a picture of this tree, but now that I'm looking at it, the most amazing thing is the fact that these people have a lawn. I don't know if you've gathered that grass is virtually nonexistent out here from my previous pictures, but it is. I'm sort of wondering 1) how steep their water bill is; and 2) what this is going to look like when the temperature reaches 120 degrees in a few months. Stay tuned!


Back to my original point: Here is a pomegranate tree! (Aunt Debbie, I think you should get one)
I don't know about y'all, but while I've never really given much thought to where pomegranates come from, I guess I never pictured them growing on trees. So, I learned something today. Also, this tree is very unhealthy and should not look like this. I think the lawn is getting all the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment