Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Today was a long day. I went and checked out the Los Angeles Marathon in the morning. It was very different from the New York City Marathon. Sure, there were lots of people watching and cheering, but nowhere near as many as in New York.

Runners as far as the eye can see.

Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood sign.

I thought this was super cool -- I didn't know this existed!

                                                                                        <3

And then the real fun started!!


Stop #1.

                                         Guinness #1.                                                              Jameson #1.

Aurélien, Jess, Jasz and Van.

Stop #2.

John, Liz, Jasz, Van, Jess, Michael, [I can't remember - he was from Germany and he reminded me of Nick Gurinsky and that's what his name kept being in my head], Apollo, AurĂ©lien and Chris.

Stop #3.


Stop #4.


Stop #5. That's Michael -- he's from Australia. This place is where I got the only corned beef I could find! It was really good -- they were corned beef sliders -- but I missed my cabbage and potatoes a lot.

The group kept growing!

Stop #6.

 This was absolutely exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment