Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hiking at Black Rock Canyon

Today I went hiking again -- this time, in the desert with Chris (I wrote about him last week -- he runs the garage-turned-movie theater). We started around 9:00a and, within about an hour, it was HOT. Also, I was still sore from the Tuesday night hike before we even started today, but I feel pretty okay now. I am a little afraid of how I will feel tomorrow when I wake up.


Chris and Lita.

I climbed up there and dropped my camera (it's higher than it looks -- for scale, see photo below where Chris is standing underneath the tree on the left). Of course, it hit every rock possible on the way down. But it still works!



A little lizardy guy!

There's that snowy mountaintop again!


Joshua trees and scrubby brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment