Sunday, April 7, 2013

A New Thing to Perhaps Become Obsessed With

Since I was in Big Bear Lake AND today happened to be the last day Bear Mountain was open for the season, it was pretty clear that it was fate....


...I had to go snowboarding!

Views from the lift.


It was really really fun and I honestly cannot wait to go again! If it hadn't been the last day of the season, I would already be making plans to go back. You can see why it was the last day, though -- they're running out of snow!

Afterwards, I was just going to drive home, but I decided to go on a sunset hike first to get in my last views of Big Bear Lake.





Big Bear Lake seems like a really awesome place to live. I'm really looking forward to going back! I imagine I'll visit a few times during the summer because it stays considerably cooler up there than it does in the desert.

And then I saw this on my way home and I thought it was really crazy/cool looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment