Saturday, April 13, 2013

Marshall Peak and Los Angeles

Last night I stayed with my friends, Pam and Kevin, in the San Bernardino area. In the morning, we got up really early to hike up to Marshall Peak, which is where lots of people also like to hang glide and paraglide. It was a fun hike! Very foggy in the morning -- you couldn't see a thing! It burned off throughout the day, but we were still high above the clouds, as you will see.

This is Pam and Kevin's ADORABLE dog, Harley. He made me realize how much I miss Chandler. 

Foggy start.

Clouds.


"And how about Marla Hooch? What a hitter!"


Paragliders! Look closely, there's another one far away on the left side.



Gross! 



And, of course, now I want to try paragliding! :)

I left Pam and Kevin's house in the afternoon to head to Los Angeles for a festival that was screening a film I worked on.

Cal (the director of the film) being interviewed.

Me, Allison and Sarah.

 Cal speaking during the Q&A.

Sunset Gower Studio lot. This is where the screening was.


2 comments:

  1. well....there is another Pam in your life. So thats not cool, but the rest is fine.
    Love you.

    Also, i think its really funny that you are acting like you landed on the arm chair by accident. Gross!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I love you, too. And yes, that is funny. I don't know where it's been.

      Delete