Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coffee and a Movie in L.A.

Relaxing in the sun (and talking to James on the phone) at Griffith Park after my run. It was such a beautiful day. But kind of windy. Enough with the wind here already.

This is a really cool coffee grinder that my friends Sarah and Cal have. You put the beans in the top and turn the handle to grind the coffee, and the ground coffee winds up in the drawer on the bottom.

Oh! And Sarah and I went to see The Place Beyond the Pines. Here's the trailer:


And then Cal, Sarah and I went to dinner with the writer of the film and had really good Japanese food and talked about the movie. It was really fun.

3 comments:

  1. I'm itching to see that movie!!! I need to call you, soon! It's been too long :( We shall discuss how cute Ryan Gosling is and your opinion of the movie hehe -kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO - CONFERENCE CALL.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if you ladies wound up going to see it yet?

      Delete