Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hangin' Out in Hollywood

Today, I had something of a plan to do a few things in the LA area...and then I just wound up walking around and hanging out and it was a really nice day!


"Hey, pretty lady! Take a picture of me with that camera!"

I stumbled upon a really awesome farmer's market off Hollywood Blvd. 

There are so many old buildings, theaters and signs in Hollywood. It's really interesting.

Mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho

Grauman's Chinese Theatre

I watched The Jolson Story only a few weeks ago -- it's a biopic about Al Jolson's life. It was cool to see his hand, foot and knee prints (funny!) at the Theatre.

Things like this seem to happen a lot.

All that walking made me thirsty, so I stopped into this place called the Five0Four, a New Orleans style restaurant/bar. I had a beer and listened to the Mudbug Brass Band -- they were really good!


4 comments:

  1. This might be my favorite post so far! Stop having so much fun without me!!! -kelllllllllly

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its two "hiney"'s for Pee Wee....but i dont have the energy to google it. Great Post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaii5R2Lo8U

      Delete