Monday, April 8, 2013

Ugh.

I hate to complain (especially about the weather), but it was so windy today that I could hardly even step outside. In the pictures below, you can hardly see ANYTHING because there is so much sand in the air that it just looks like the sky is yellowish and goes on forever. But this is not the case.

There are actually mountains in the background of this picture, but they are behind a wall of sand.

View from the front yard. Also invisible mountains. See the blue sky peeking through at the top?

2 comments:

  1. hi Jess! really liked your big bear lake post and the pics were great as well. we've had a few nice days here recently (80°'s this past Tuesday!) not so great the past few though. hopefully your sand storms have ended and you have something fun planned for the weekend. take care, be well and I'll be in touch soon! love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dad! :)

      I'm glad to hear the weather was good last week -- I actually had been looking at the weather by you guys and was jealous to see how nice it was on Tuesday. The sandstorms seem to have passed, but now I'm not even there lol. Oh well. Love you!

      Delete